- Referenda: Statewide Referenda: 3% of the votes cast in the last election Gubernatorial election.
- Local Referenda: 10% of the votes cast in the last election Gubernatorial election.
- Nominations: Partisan Candidates, Greens and Libertarians - U.S. Senate. $290 filing fee - U.S. Congress - $100 filing fee - State House or Legislature $50 filing fee. Write In Candidates submit certificate of candidacy.
- Referenda Deadline: The first deadline for 2/3rds of the signatures on a referendum petition is 40 days after a controversial law goes into effect.
- Charter Amendments: 20% or 10,000 voters signatures. Available in only select areas.
- Charter Amendments Deadline: NO TIME LIMIT FOR COLLECTING SIGNATURES!