- Statutes and Veto Referenda: 6% of registered voters from the last general election.
- Initiative and Referenda for Cities and Counties: 20% of the qualified electors who voted in the last general election.
- Recalls: 20% of the voters who voted in the last election for incumbent to be recalled. The replacement has to be from the same party and then chosen by the Governor.
- Nominations: Partisan Candidates and Independents: U.S. Senate - 1000 signatures or $500 - U.S. House 500 signatures or $300 - Statewide Executive Offices - 1000 signatures or $200 - $300 - State Legislature - $30
- Write Ins for all seats only have to file a motion of intent.